Become a Volunteer
Our volunteers are a vital part of the ministry! We are currently in need of additional help in many different areas. Please prayerfully consider how you can make a difference.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Receptionist: You can help answer phones and schedule client appointments
- Peer Counselor: If you have a heart to meet one-to-one with clients and provide counseling and answers to them, this is the position for you. (Thorough, intensive training is offered for all peer counselors).
- Board Member: If you have experience, wisdom, and personal connections that you would like to use while providing direction and vision for the ministry, please contact us today.
- Post-Abortion Counselor: You can provide assistance and support in one-to-one meetings or in group settings for individuals completing an abortion recovery class (Thorough, intensive training provided)
- Abstinence Education Presenter: Do you have a heart for teens? You can assist our program coordinator and help present at area schools and youth groups.
- Newsletter Crew: Join our crew each month as we laugh, talk, and fold newsletters. Appropriate for any age or ability level from 12-112 yrs.
- Fundraising: We’d love to share some creative ways that you can help raise funds for Abigail. Give us a call!
- Building Maintenance/Handyman: There are often walls to be painted, lights to be changed, and shelving to be built at our centers. Are you willing to provide occasional maintenance help?
- Laundry Helper: You can sort and wash clothing at our centers or take home a basket of baby clothing to wash and return to us.
- Cleaning/Janitorial Work: It might not be superstar work, but we love and appreciate anyone who is willing to help us keep our centers clean and welcoming for our clients.
- Landscaper: Our Norwalk Center desperately needs some landscaping work done. Please let us know if this is your area of gifting.
- Snow Removal:Would you help us shovel our sidewalks before we open, so that staff and clients are safe?
- Partner in Life (Church Connection): Are you willing to share information about Abigail’s events and programs with your church family and friends? If so, please contact us today!
Learn more now by contacting our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (419) 668-9500.